Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill

I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed at the authors' ability to weave such a completely disturbing tale in such a short amount of time.

Worth a read, and a great story.  I actually wish it had been longer.  Certainly needs to have a lower price for how short it is, considering I could get a full-length novel for a dollar or two more most of the time.

The two sneak peaks were good too, and that helped make it a little more worth it!

Creepy, disturbing, horror fun.

I think the team of Stephen King and his son, Joe Hill, could produce some great novels if they'd put their mind to it.  I do enjoy their short stories though! :)

In the Tall Grass on Amazon, for your reading pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment