Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

(Sword of Truth #1)

It's not often that a book blows me away so hard that it immediately jumps up into my top favorites of all times, but this book succeeded.

Two or so years ago, my partner and I watched "Legend of the Seeker" on Netflix.  We'd never heard of it before, it was only two seasons and not currently on TV anymore, and it seemed like a fun concept.  We loved it!

Once I found out that it was based off of a book series, I knew that I just had to read them eventually.  After a year of minimal reading (2012, don't ask!) and a bunch of other books, I found the Kindle version I had forgotten that I had purchased.

This story has everything you could ask for in a novel:  adventure, betrayal, magic, romance, true love, friendship, empathy, wickedness, honor, terror, hope, and so much more.

I can't wait to read the rest of the series, and lucky for me, there are QUITE a few! :)

Amazon.com: Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

No comments:

Post a Comment